Saturday 28 June 2014

Crochet Workshop @ Dalgarno Centre

Healthier Life 4 You/Healthworks Crochet sessions @ Dalgarno

My name is Dia, and I have been coming to Crochet sessions since October 2013, and I have been amazed at my progress. I did have a design that I saw and waited to do before Crochet sessions but I couldn’t crochet. These sessions helped me enormously to carry on with my creative expression and to go forward and get excited about the prospects of not only selling my stuff but becoming good at crocheting and also being inspired to do other creative stuff. Fai has been an inspiration, and so has Jul and Dan, I love this class immensely and I hope it will continue. With Healthier Life 4 You Support I have now been able to get a stall to sell my items at Portobello Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment